I rented a home in sept, 2002, with a propane leak in the oven. Every time I walked past there, I got a disgusting whiff of propane. By 2004, I noticed that I was much weaker than ever before. I couldn't start my lawn mower, for instance; but everyone else could! By Aug, 2005, I was diagnosed with cancer in my right lung. As a matter of fact, there were 2 same-sized primary cancers; one in the top, the other in the lower lobe. Since the surgery in 2005, I have noticed definite changes in memory & eyesight. Prior to surgery & to this day, I have dizzy spells & stumbling incidences. I am desperately seeking advise from a propane specialist. Please reply!
By the way, I finally withheld rent & got a new oven last week. I so very deeply wish I knew in 2002 what I know today about propane!